Looking for a Web Designer? Questions to ask your Web Developers
Article by Indrum SEO Web Design
Investing in a website is one of be most important decisions an online business must make and finding the right web developer to suit your product requirements can be a difficult process. Essentially you are looking for a web design company that not only has the right set of skills to build and produce your Internet media, but most importantly find a business you can trust. Many people who we have met over the years have found it difficult finding a suitable web designer basically because they where not sure what to look for and the questions to ask when discussing their concept and marketing goals
To assist with this process we have complied some points for consider when choosing the right professional for your business online
Do they manually write HTML codeSome amateurs will use wizards or clumsy software packages to build pages which are sub standard and not very effective with search engine optimisation. A professional web designer would write your site manually by hand for accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
Do they have a formal education or professional background Beware of friends who claim to be web designers but cant ‘cut the mustard’ concerning professional design standards and professional industry practices. Particularly if you are looking for a site which performs well on search engines
Do they have a strong portfolioAsk to review a portfolio of design specific works undertaken. For example if you are looking for an e-Commerce website, ask to see working examples of their shopping carts produced
Search engine optimisation performanceIf they says they can get your business ranking on page one of google, ask to see evidence of websites they are currently web marketing and the positions which they hold on search engines
Can they provide the web hostingYou will need somewhere to host your website. Insist on professional ‘business class’ light speed web hosting, there is no substitute for high performance site download and with larger sites they must be capable of handling many multiple users at any one time
How long have they been in businessWith wisdom comes age and learning the skills and techniques to become a web designers and search engine optimisation engineer can take many years of training, study and practice. Therefore don’t be afraid to ask your prospective web designer of their experience in the trade. Most will be pleased to talk about their achievements, products and services
Research your prospective producers Check out their client testimonials, social media and articles they have written
If they are lacking in any of these areas, they probably aren’t very well qualified and you may be mislead, mis-sold or worse.. End up with substandard product which does not rank on search enginesWe advice that it is well worth taking your time and finding the right company for you. Good luck!
How To Choose Perfect Web Design Services
Article by Web Design Company
One aspect of the website is the first impression that your company offers its new customers. One aspect of its website, its design and operation is very essential to make a lasting impression every time your customers. Therefore we design sites that are not only clean, clear and accurate, but go with your existing brand.
We not only evaluate the work as required, but also as the target market and competitors.
Our web design services include a wide range of services:1. Web Site Design2. Graphic Design3. Logo Design4. Web Development5. Search Engine Optimization6. Web Marketing7. Writing content8. Website maintenance9. Web Consulting
Being a design company of 360 degrees website we offer all that and act as a one-stop shop for all your web needs.
Our website design offers the following services:
1. Reliability: We believe in the sense that they offer CMS based websites and manuals, providing training and support in each site from ours, that need not always depend on us for future changes. It also seeks to achieve long-term relationships with our customers, by regular communication.
2. Communication: In this era of Internet, the world can work anywhere and you can hire people to work for you just a click of the mouse. But most important is communication and the time for communication. We offer our customers a local number, Skype and other instant messages and email to be communicative and give an update every time you need. We have been working over 16 hours a day, 6 days a week so that the media and the response is faster and when you need it.
3. Standards Compliance: It is very important for a site apply to all W3C standards like XHTML so that your site is clean coding and is very easily accessible by search engine crawlers.
4. Usability: The usability of a website is very important for a user or visitor can come to visit the site and easily run thorugh all necessary pages of the web.
5. Scalability: Everyone needs a website Futuristic and CMS so that one can make any changes you want in the future, either the design or coding or additional functionality. Cms websites offer scalable, so that any necessary changes in the future can be done easily.
How does the process of web design work?
Well there’s no magic involved in this process is as simple as you would like to know:
1. Web design requirements, are collected.2. Web design consultation occurs3. Reach agreement4. Work in progress and sent a first design5. Comments received and changes are recommmended6. Other pages are designed7. Final approval is taken before coding begins8. Coding is carried out and the website available for testing on our server9. When everything is confirmed site exists in the client’s server
Is not it simple!
Web Design Services features:1. Free Favicon2. Coding XHTML and SEO3. Cross Browser Compatibility4. Fully designed PSD (unlimited revisions)5. Free Lifetime Support Error6. 16 / 6 support
Hosting is free for all web sites with CMS.
So if you are looking for web design services, the wait just end here. Contact us for a quick quote for your needs.